Production of Electronic Equipment
Am Hirschhügel 2
Phone: +49 (0) 60 74/ 82 61 - 0
Fax: +49 (0) 60 74/ 82 61 - 49
Environmental management system in line with ISO 14001
A well-functioning environmental management system does not represent an arduous obligation for productware – rather it is a real concern to the company! The logical conclusions of this are an environmental management system certified to ISO 14001 and the definition of business goals, in which the continuous improvement of operational environmental protection and the more efficient use of energy and production resources are defined as key components. These goals are constantly analysed, checked and, where necessary, supplemented, modified and adapted to ISO 14001.
The core points of productware's environmental guidelines are as follows:
- Avoid emissions and contamination of the environment and aim to reduce the use of hazardous substances
- Restrict consumption of raw materials, auxiliary materials and energy (including water, waste water, gas and electricity) to a minimum and, at the same time, use natural resources and energy sparingly
- Conscientiously comply with and implement all relevant environmental laws and regulations
- Seek environmental improvements through open dialogue with authorities, employees, customers and suppliers and act responsibly.
- The aim is to integrate environmental thinking and the development of sound environmental awareness into the daily work of each and every employee. We encourage and demand environmental awareness from our employees and ensure that training and education are offered in environment-related sectors. We also involve business partners in these measures.